Anyway, I am the party coordinator for their class of 53 kids (there are two teachers and the classroom used to have 48 kids but because of budget cuts the classroom grew). The two teachers make this job extremely easy for me, and I love them for it! They are easily accessible if I have any questions and are very flexible!
This year for the classroom winter party, they decided to have stations. This was such an amazing idea. We had four groups of kids rotate between the stations and it went very smoothly.
Here is the Bingo station. The kids love this game! The classroom is called "Ohana Center" (Ohana means family in Hawaiin) so I found this site that allows you to design your own bingo cards. The time allotted turned out to be perfect. Almost every kid was able to get a Bingo! We gave them cherry candy-canes even if they didn't win.
Emma was all set to win B-I-G!
The second station was a penguin craft that I found where the kids trace their shoe to make the body of the penguin. This stations ended up taking up the most time, but the kids loved it! I should also explain that it was school spirit week and it was "Crazy/Random, Day" on the party day, so the kids were all dressed crazy and random. One of the teachers walked around giving out mustaches for people to wear. Totally random!
Cousin Luc with his almost finished penguin. He is so good about smiling for his Auntie's camera! Thank's Luc!
Kaylin working hard on her penguin. She made a beak that could open and close.
and apparently bracelets. :)
Sugar lips! Hahaha!
The little sisters (Pay and Livi) got to decorate cookies too!
They got way into it and I had to take off for a few to go check on some other kids.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! How fun!! I love classroom holiday parties!! Looks like you organized it PERFECTLY! My husband is a Principal at a school that does multi-age with co-teaching and 50 kids to a class also. He said it's the BEST learning environment EVER!! Your girls are such dolls!
you took some awesome pictures! and what a clever party planner you are - i can't wait to for dev and pay to be in the same class.
good work, momma!
@Mia-Thank you so much! I agree with your husband on the multi-age learning. I don't understand why more schools don't do it?
@Sheree-Thank you! I can't wait for Pay and Dev to be in the smae class either! :)
Post a Comment