Our oldest Haley is an amazing girl! We are so very proud of her accomplishments this year! She has completed 6th grade. And it was a busy year for her indeed. She played in the schools Band, Jazz Band, was in the African American Exchange Club, played Fall and Spring soccer and gave everything 100%!
Here she is with her fellow graduates!
I asked all of her besties to go outside for a group photo. I'm so happy they all agreed! Such a great group of kids!
With one of her teachers, Siri. Her other teacher, Lynn, had to have surgery on her shoulder the week before school was out. This will give her plenty of time to recoup for next year, where I am hoping that Kaylin will get to be in her class. Siri and her husband (the Assistant Principle) will be leaving our school this year to move closer to family. We just found they are having a baby and are so happy for them. It will be there first!
It was such an emotional day for Haley. She is leaving the center/classroom that she has spent the last 3 yrs of her life in. She and her friends will all be split up for Middle Schools classes. Our school is K-8, so she will still see many of them, but it will not be the same.
Dao and I met in the 7th grade and started dating in 8th. I keep telling her that she could meet her future husband next year! That is until her Daddy completely freaks out and says "No Way!". Hahaha!
5 comments:
awww! haley looks beautiful. i love that kid. :)
i'm sad siri is leaving but happy lynn is there and crossing my finger for kaylin.
wow, i can't believe how fast your kids are growing - or mine for that fact. you've raised beautiful - inside and out - girls!! we are very lucky to have them as friends in our lives.
hmmm, maybe i'll cross both fingerS!
Thank you so much, Sheree! We feel the same about you guys!
haley rocks. siri is awesome i'm sad shes lveaing.
Haha thanks Isabelle! You rock, too! You're going to be one amazing fifthy! GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I'm sad Siri's leaving, too!
Post a Comment