Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sisters Helping Sisters

I just love that my older daughters are always willing to help the younger ones out.


Pay was working hard in her workbook, and needed a little help. She asked me to come over, and big sis Kaylin says, "I can help you!". At first Kaylin wanted Pay to just do what she told her to do. When Pay couldn't(or wouldn't), Kaylin began to get frustrated. I had to gently remind her that Pay is only 4 yrs old and she might need to slow down a little for her. Once she did just that Pay loosened up and did just what Kaylin suggested.


It is a beautiful thing and just warms my heart to see my girls working together. How lucky little Pay is to have three big sisters to help her out. :)

(Although, most of the time she wants to be big like them, and do everything herself.)

2 comments:

Nana said...

I LOVE THEM!! they are the sweetest and are always willing to help not just each other but ANYONE! they are super sweet!

Sheree said...

i did it again...my kids never sign out and i never pay attention. ::sigh::