Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Last night I left my house at 6:30 to go stand in line for a 12:01am showing of New Moon (the second installment of the Twilight swaga).

New Moon was not my favorite book of the series (Eclipse is my fave!), and the book really had me yearning for Edward throughout. Me, I love me some Edward Cullen, so I wasn't sure what to expect for the movie.

I have to say, after watching it, that New Moon is way better than the Twilight movie! Seriously, Chris Weitz did an A-mazing job! The vampires don't look like they have white chalk/paint on their faces, the wolves looked believable (their digital), and the flow of the movie was right on the money as far as the book goes!

I thought Kristan Stewart did a believable job portraying Bella. This movie was intense for me emotionally ("Edward....Don't gooooo!"), and Kristen did seem to grasp the hell that Bella was going through.

Of course Rpatz was not in this movie very much, but the scenes with him in it were...magical (lol). No really, I loved watching Edward and Bella together. Not too many of the awkward pauses that Twilight had, which made me very happy.

Know what else made me very happy? Taylor Lautner with his shirt off...in the rain! Yes, I know the boy is not even legal yet, but dang!

Anyway, I want to thank my peeps, Sheree, Heidi, & Tita for coming with me last night. Thanks ladies!

P.S. We went to the Cinebarre to watch it, and it is for ages 21 and over only! Hahaha....no teenagers around (only a few crazy drunk ladies)! We sat in the back row, in the middle and drank sangria's and latte's! Loved it!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

OMG, TL's bod is a MAN BOD not a BOY BOD! swear to G! loved it. loved it. loved it. the end.

Go.Be.Love said...

I was as well VERY happy about the amount of shirts that were left off during the movie....HOTNESS! I really loved this movie so much more as well....Im tempted to go and see it a 2nd time! teeheehee

Sheyb said...

Would have loved being there with all of you drinking Sangria and watching New Moon! :D But we Arizona ladies had fun sans Sangria anyway. ;)