Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Haley's Sleepover

Last week, Haley had a sleepover with two of her besties, Livie and Isabel (unfortunately, her third bestie, Sarah, was out of town for the week). Our good friends the G6 very kindly offered to have all three of her little sisters over to their house for a sleepover, so they had the house all to themselves!


The girls made their own pizza's on pita bread. This is one of the easiest things to make, and the kids love to "cook" and make their own creations. Great for picky eaters, too!



They ate their pizza's while texting (Their cell phones never left their sides!) other friends and each other!?!


Haley planned an evening of facials (with masks) and manicures.


They spent most of the night in her room, gossiping and giggling. Have I mentioned how much I love my daughter's friends? Well, I do! She has a strong group of well rounded girls in her life, and I am so thankful that she is lucky enough to have close girlfriends at such a young age.
Thanks again G6 for taking the little sisters for the night and allowing Haley to have a special night with her besties!

1 comments:

Sheree said...

oh please, it was a blast and you'd do it for me! so any time!! plus we LOVE your kids. :)

haley's friends are super sweet and adorable. she is very lucky to have such grounded friends at a young age.