Thursdays are my volunteer days at school. Dao is still home from work from his concussion and he had a doctor appt scheduled for the afternoon, so he came with me to volunteer. (Grandma had Pay)
Of course I have no pictures of us sitting in the hallway listening to kids from Haley's class individually read to us (which is what we did most of the morning), but I remembered to pull out my camera just after we had lunch with Kaylin and Emma. Daddy walked his girls out to the playground for lunch (they begged us to stay for recess). Just after I took this picture, Emma took off with her girlfriends to go chase boys the entire recess! She barely waved to us when it was time to go! Silly girl!
Kaylin hung out with us (literally).
When Daddy teased her about being on the "short" bar, she walked over to the bigger bar where all of her friends were.
I'm so glad she has such close friends in her class!
1 comments:
awww, it's so neat that he's home to experience the Mommy Days! :)
Post a Comment