Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I want to give a big, big thanks to Marta at Haus of Girls, for nominating me for the Kreative Blogger Award! Be sure to check out her Etsy site ...cute stuff!

Here are the rules:


1.Thank the person who nominated you for the award.

  • 2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  • 3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award.
  • 4. Name 7 things about you that people may not know.
  • 5. Nominate Kreativ Bloggers.
  • 6. Post links to the blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know that they have been nominated.


7 Things you may not know about me:


1. When I was young, my hair went past my butt. I used to sit on it accidentally and my neck would yank back! Ouch!


2. My husband and I are middle school sweethearts. ♥ We are 32 yrs old and have been together for over 17 yrs!! That's longer than we've been apart!


3. I am the youngest in my family. I have two big sisters and we are all 5 years apart.


4. I always wanted to be a Mommy.


5. My Dad passed away when I was 16 and I still miss him terribly. Sad, I know. :(


6. I want to travel the WORLD! But I wish I could do it, and still be home by like 7 every night to cuddle with my girls in our jammies.


7. I love, love, love to read!! I am totally addicted, and don't really watch TV anymore!


Now I'm Nominating:


Julie

Carol

Kendra

Tita

Thanks again, Marta!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

congrats! and thanks for nominating me. :)

did shealynn nominate you too? i tried to click on her denise link and it came up blank. CONGRATS super creative blogger!!

Marta @ Haus of Girls said...

So cute! Love your fun facts about yourself! I always wanted to be a Mommy too and would totally travel the WORLD if I could be home to snuggle with my girlies just like you said. Wouldn't that be PERFECT?!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Congrats!! And a big thanks for nominating me too! =)

The reading, traveling the world, snuggle time w/the girls... It's the same on my end too!