Haley was a Jr. Bridesmaid, so she started off the ceremony walking with groomsman Joie (Rob's little bro).
This gets me all choked up! Who am I kidding, I always cry at weddings!
The bridesmaids and flower girls watching the ceremony. My girls were super good. Not one peep out of them during the entire ceremony!
The groomsmen.
Bride and Groom listening to Rob's little sis and little bro say some poems/passages.
The vows.
The veil.
The cord. It was accidentally forgotten, so Rob (who is a major yo-yo addict) made one out of yo-you string that he had in his car. A-mazing. He totally saved the day!
My girls were happy to be done with their "job" too. I am not kidding you, we could not believe how good they were.
The flower girls awaiting the after wedding pictures.
Thank you so much to Andrew, for taking all of the pictures during the ceremony! You did such a great job!

1 comments:
the wedding looks amazing, do we get to see the reception pictures too? :D
Post a Comment