I have to say, her class had the most spirit. Their class color is white, and the kids went all out!
I counted for these goofy kids. The boy in the top right corner actually colored his hair white with spray and he had a painted on white beard!
My camera died right after I took this picture (bleh!) so no pics outside. Ya know the boy with white hair? Well, he ran 20 laps....that's 5 miles folks!
I learned my lesson long ago, to pledge a total sum and not per lap amount! These kids are crazy and will go the extra mile (literally!).
We just found out that the school raised over $43,000!!!! Our goal was like $30,000, so this is amazing! Our facilities budget was cut by 50% so this will help in so many ways!
A big shout out to Stacia Williams who put the whole thing together. Hat's off to you lady...you totally rock!
1 comments:
i can't believe the school raised over $43,000!!! HOW AWESOME!
Post a Comment