Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Day of School 2008

Okay, so it has been 2 weeks since school started, and I am finally coming up for air!


H girl, Mei-Mei, and Em started on Tuesday, September 2nd, and Pay-Pay just started this past Monday, September 8th.I can't believe that H girl is in the 5th gradethis year! I know this is going to be a milestone year for her. I can already see so many changes in her, socially and physically.


This was the first year that nails needed to be painted before the first day (sigh).
Here she is on the morning of the big day.

Mei-Mei is starting 2nd grade and as you can see, she still LOVEs Scooby-Doo. I think we bought this lunch box on day 2 of the summer vacation!

She could hardly wait to get to schooll to see her best friend "B" and cousin Big L!


Em was ready and waiting for the rest of us (She put lip gloss on without telling me!) with her shoes on and backpack in hand. She was very excited to start Kindergarten!

Here she is 15 minutes after I picked her up from half day Kindergarten. She was exhausted! She woke up with a pool of drool on her dress.This was not Pay-Pay's first day of school, but she couldn't be left out so we had to take her picture with her backpack. She came with me to get the kids settled at school on their first day (I drove them, and had them start the bus on the next day).


Em's teacher, even let Pay-Pay decorate a gingerbread cookie just like the big kids did! (She ate the frosting and candy and left the cookie on the table!)

All in all, it was a very successful first day of school!

1 comments:

Sheree said...

that is awesome! they are so cute and you took great pictures.