Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mamma Mia!

We spent the day at the Outlet stores in Tulalip. We were on the hunt for some back to school clothes and some soccer shorts and shoes. Unfortunately, so was everyone else this weekend, so there was slim pickings to be had. We had fun with the G6, and L4 (minus one, so the L3). The kids were really well behaved all day, so I don't really have any complaints. I only wish we could have found some of the things we were looking for!?!
After we got home, the G6 came over to hang and brought the makings for chicken enchiladas. The Daddy's took care of the kiddos (all 8!) and the Mommy's went to go see "Mamma Mia" the movie!
My Mom, big sis A, and H H came with us. We had a blast!
I laughed, I cried, I gagged when Pierce Brosnan tried to sing (He was horrible!) I really had a great time though!
Tomorrow is Labor Day, and we are gonna have Swedish Pancakes for breakfast, and then spend the rest of the day putzing around the house and getting ready for the big day (back to school) on Tuesday.
Maybe my hubby will finally hang the pictures of the girls that we had taken in November of last year? They have been on the bottom of his "honey do" list for so long!

1 comments:

Sheree said...

aww, yay! you're blogging. :)

mama mia was so good!! i had a blast that weekend, now it's crazy crazy with school!