We promised the three youngest that we would paint their rooms over spring break.
We let the girls choose their own colors. Emma chose a bright turquoise, Kaylin chose her favorite color of green, and Pay and I chose a green to match her new quilt.
I realize that I didn't take pictures of their full rooms, yet. I still have to do window furnishings and accent painting. But, the girls are super happy with their "new" rooms.
We also painted the family room, and as soon as husband does the finishing touches...

4 comments:
SO AWESOME! i love this collage. :) the girls are so happy with their rooms and it's STINKIN' ADORABLE.
Thanks Sheree! Can't wait to see ISa's room with her new color on the walls!
Payton's bedding is super cute! The rooms look beautiful. You are good parents to give those kiddos choice and a way to express their personalities! My parents never let us paint our walls when I was younger!!! ~ Jeanice
notice that there are nno p ictures of MYYYYYY room, thats because we didnt paint it... yet. unless we dont... but i think we are painting it.
Post a Comment