Saturday, January 10, 2009

HopChe's together again!

We had our best friends kiddos over to spend the night on New Year's Day. The kids had a blast, playing games and watching movies. Here they are getting settled down to watch "Horton Hears a Who".My favorite part of the sleepover (I'm pretty sure it was theirs too!) was when these two had some glam time! They could not stop giggling. I love that Emma chose "Lynwwood Blue"!They even had matching jammies!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

OMG! They are just the cutest. I can practically hear the giggles just looking at their faces. I love Emma's "Lynnwood Blue" eyeshadow. You will have to teach her how to style her bangs though! I wonder if those bangs will be ever be back in style...hope not. Thank you so much for having all of the kids over for a sleepover. They had such a great time. Now it's our turn for a CheKins sleepover!

Sheree said...

that is so cute! i love how you can only pick where logan is with his "car" blanket!! :) he doesn't seem to mind being surrounded by girls! good for him!!