Kaylin, my 7 year old, finally lost her first tooth!

She has 3 more that are really loose, and have been for awhile. So we have been waiting and waiting. On Saturday night it was barely hanging there, and I was worried she would swallow it, so I took the initiative, stuck my nail underneath it and popped it out. It scared her half to death. I don't think she was mentally ready for it to fall out. After she calmed down, she washed it and found a special bag to put it in. Then she started crying again. Poor thing was not ready for the Tooth Fairy to come and take it away. I explained that she did not have to put it under her pillow tonight and could keep it for as long as she liked. She decided to hide it that night.

The next night, she decided she was ready. She hid it under her pillow, and woke up with a $5 bill and her tooth was still there! What a nice Tooth Fairy! She knew that this little girl was not ready to let go of her tooth. Congratulations Big Girl!
2 comments:
she is so sweet! congrats, kaylin! the tooth fairy was very generous. ;)
Congratulations Kaylin!!! I know you have waited a long time to lose a tooth. I love your new smile!!!
Post a Comment