Thursday, January 13, 2011
Sickie
Poor Pay was so upset when I told her she was going to have to stay home today because she is to snotty and goopy to go to school. She was all set to go to school and then have a play date with her friend, Georgia.
Her big sis, Kaylin, offered to make up a special cozy spot on the couch for her and Pay quickly perked up asking if she could watch a movie.
She is now all snuggled up watching "Finding Nemo" with all her favorite lovies.
*Side note: Kaylin asked me if that was how she acted if I told her that she would have to miss Kindergarten. In which my response was "Ummm.... No Kaylin, you did not get upset. In fact, I think you would be happy to stay home everyday with me and cuddle on that couch." She smiled and said "Yes, I would."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Poor BABY! i'm so sorry that she is sick, does that mean you get to have georgia first now?
squeezes to pay!
Post a Comment