I, however, had to do a Homer Simpson "D'OH!" (of course with my palm to my forehead) because I was in complete disbelief! I seriously opened up the large Costco size bag, emptied it into a Tupperware container and while reaching for the lid, knocked it right off the counter!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Need I Say More?
I, however, had to do a Homer Simpson "D'OH!" (of course with my palm to my forehead) because I was in complete disbelief! I seriously opened up the large Costco size bag, emptied it into a Tupperware container and while reaching for the lid, knocked it right off the counter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's because it was a Monday!
Yesterday I left my phone at the Dollar store, dropped my hairbrush in the toilet and managed to get nothing done while running around like a crazy person all day!
Today will be a better day!
: )
I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS POST!
and, i love your new background!
Post a Comment