Last Sunday, we had B's bridal shower. Her best friend Remi, had the amazing idea to do a carnival theme. Her friends, Remi and Lisa, and her sisters, Linh and Xuan, and I collaborated and brought all kinds of goodies.
This pic was done before we brought all the other food out. I wanted to be sure and take a pic before people starting eating and it was gone! We also had cupcakes, egg rolls, fried noodle, and fried rice. So much yummy food!
Pulled pork sandwiches.
Funnel cakes made by Remi.
I think these were macaroons? I never got to have one, they were gone so fast! Remi, did you make these??? I must know!!!
Hand made caramel apples (great job Linh!)
Beautiful cupcakes made by Xuan.
Again, we are all so very happy for this wedding! The girls are especially excited because Haley is a junior bridesmaid (she even gets to spend the night before the wedding at the hotel with her Auntie!) and Kaylin, Em, and Pay are flower girls.
Thanks also to my Mom and sister, Robin, who also brought goodies for the shower!
More wedding posts to come!
1 comments:
i love that theme. all my favorite foods! congrats, B and Rob!
Post a Comment