2009 Field Primary Field Day!
After snacks, she got into the bubbles at the station that I was working.
Cousin Luc waiting his turn for the hurdle, relay race.
Kaylin, carefully carrying her cup of water for the water relay.
Not sure what this was called, but it was super funny to watch! They had to all pick up their feet at once to make the ski move. They were chanting "left, right, left".
The 4th-6th graders don't do field day. So Haley, walked to the local bowling alley with her class and PE teacher and spent the day bowling.
I want to say a special "Thank you!" to the G6 for watching Pay! I wouldn't have been able to take the pictures or help out as much if I had to keep her happy in the yucky heat.
1 comments:
how fun! i am jealous at all the pictures you took on your field day. i didn't get nearly as many and am so jealous you did! :) good work, momma!
wow, i think that's neat they do something different for the older kids. another reason i so want my kids to be there.
Post a Comment