Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our "baby" is 4!

Happy Birthday, big girl!! (sniff, sniff)

It's hard to believe that my youngest child is 4 yrs old! But I can not escape reality and I have to accept it (sigh).
It was no surprise that she requested one of Auntie Robin's famous barbie cakes! My oldest and star cake decorator, decorated it again with baby sisters color choices (purple, blue, & green). I know what your thinking....."what...no pink?".

Here she is making a wish and blowin' out her candles.

I had to throw in a picture of the cake swiper. She started with one piece, then swiped her Moms, then Dad's, then started eating off of her neighbors plate!


All the kiddos getting ready to open presents. What's so funny cousin Luc??

Miss Pay got buckets of Lego's for her bday. Big sis and friends couldn't wait to start building...


Neither could Daddy! He of course had to get involved. He could hardly wait to build "the biggest house ever" according to the kids! (That's his hand in the pic)
Here is the inside.

Since then the Lego's have stayed out on the coffee table and been played with everyday.

2 comments:

Sheree said...

oh!! i know she is getting so big! her birthday was so fun...and my daughter and her swiping skills. man oh man!

Heidi said...

It's hard to believe she is 4! She was such a sweetheart on her birthday!