Friday, March 20, 2009

Twilight DVD!!!

Honestly, I am such the "kid in the candy shop" when it has anything to do with Twilight!

These books have sparked something in me that I didn't even know was there.
Last year my friend and I took a trip and when we were at the airport, she bought the book. She was in the middle of reading something else, so she insisted that I could read it first. =)
I started reading it, and could not put it down! I went on to finish each book in the series in about 2 days per book. I am sorry to say that almost everything was neglected during this time period. I basically fed the kids, took care of all the basic needs, and then jumped upstairs to my bedroom and sunk back into my book. I could not get away from them! My poor kids and not to mention my poor husband!
I have since read the entire series 2 times and re-read twilight 3 times. I love them all!

I am so excited for the release of the DVD tonight at Midnight!

I went to Borders this morning to stand in line (with two kids in tow), to pick up a raffle ticket and reserve my copy. I'm all pumped to go to the DVD release party tonight at 10pm with my fav fellow Twilighters. We are gonna make an evening of it and meet around 7:30 and then head to Borders for the release party!
Can't wait!!

1 comments:

Sheree said...

it was so fun! thanks for a good time.