Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's Party Hopping

Friendship Party Fun!
Pay and Dev shared Vip/snack day for the Valentine's party. On Vip day the kids get to bring in show-n-tell. Pay brought her fav Build-A-Bear, Bubble's and Dev brought a Star Wars Lego toy. The kids ate apples with Marshmallow fruit dip, and Cupid Clusters.The each brought home one of these cute bags full of Valentine's Day goodies.For Kaylin's party, my friend gave me the idea to make bookmarks using ribbon and foam stickers. The kids each got to make two of them. It was a super easy, low stress craft for the 48 kids in her class. (Here she is with her bestest friend, Bridget)I just had to take a pic of this adorable bag that Kaylin made for her Valentine's. She was very proud of her original design.Em and Her buddy Kira, hung out in Kaylin's class while I worked the party. They were super good, and I was so happy....Until I found out that they had eaten over half their candy loot while waiting for me!
I tried to get a pic of Haley and her class, but she is at the age (sniff, sniff) where it really isn't cool for Mom to come in and take a bunch of pics of her.

1 comments:

Sheree said...

the marshmallow fun dip was amazing!! hands down the yummiest fruit accompaniment.


that was a good day and emma and kira look so cute together!